Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:47:53 -0400
I use OutLook Express, fully patched, updated last week.
What would I GAIN by switching to the OutLook that came
with my Office97pro? It must be OutLook97?
I have never installed it, so I can't tell what I am
missing or even what it is... I think? I missed it
in Office95 Standard, too...  Just never bothered.
I am only interested in the e-mail features.
I recently saw it briefly on another computer, and
know there are other features I don't want or need.
How much do I gain in just e-mail -- multiple ISP accounts,
multiple POP3 and smtp account handling.
I already have the problem of doing a "send with a certain
account" when sending mail... I think that is possibly
one very important advantage I MIGHT? get...
Are there more?  Thanks for any info...
If I put it "in" - take it out - will it be easy to
"get back" to what I have now (as a default re-install)?
If you are not sure about that last part, please answer
the first part anyway as a separate question.
         Rick Glazier
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html