Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:35:42 -0700
Heidi,

Thank you for your answer.  I did have the Hotbar downloaded on the computer
& went to delete it out of the system.  It is gone.  I checked to see if my
settings were ok to send attachments & they are.  The anti-virus protection
is AVG & it is ok, too.  These are the 3 main problems:

1) does not stay connected
2)  will not send out attachments
3)  gets alot of illegal operations

Thanks,