Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:32:26 -0700
On 27 Sep 2005 at 23:07, Al Thompson wrote:

> For some reason, which I can't remember,  I decided years ago that
> Windows Explorer doesn't need to access the Internet.
>
> Should Zone Alarm users allow it access?
>
> I'm only curious -- I forgot why I ever denied it to begin with!

  The "Active Directory" domain system introduced with Windows 2000 and
enhaced in XP/2003 relies on DNS to find other computers, even locally.  In
a home environment, you can get into cases where Explorer wants to do that
even though your only DNS service is through your ISP.  Yes, blocking this
is usually appropriate.

David Gillett