Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brian L. Sanburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:11:51 -0600
        I would say you have several options. One is to simply right-click on the
file and go to "Send to"..."mail receipient." Next would be to open your
e-mail program, compose an appropriate e-mail and then send the file as an
attachment (see "help" in your e-mail program for instructions). You may
want to consider compressing the file first, though. Due to it's size and
the speed of the your home connection, it may take an extremely long time.
And you also run the risk, especially on dial-up, of losing the connection
during the download and having to do it all over again. And some companies
restrict the size of any file attachments in e-mail. So compression may be
necessary if your company has such a restriction. Also, if you have a
network drive at work that you are authorized to use, you could place the
file there and then use "ftp" to retrieve it from home. (You would, of
course, need the appropriate sign-on username and password, if they exist.)
One "last resort" is to use a file-splitting program to break the program
down onto so many floppies. You would then reassemble the files from off the
floppies onto your hard drive at home. I've used one such program for
several years and it works very well. It's called "JLC Split-It 95" and it's
freeware and can be had from http://home.earthlink.net/~someguy3/#Download.

Hth.

Brian

<<< you wrote... >>>

I would like to transfer a file over 10 megs from work to home both with
internet access.  How can I do this?  I use to use a DOS program years ago
"CommWorks" which could do this with a direct telephone connection but is
there a way to do this over the internet?  Thanks
---

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>