Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:09:04 -0700
Hi Bruce,

Further to my previous answer, I'd like to add a link to a program or
utility, you or any of the readers
may want to add to their list of tools.
While not directly related to your question, this is an excellent way of
finding out what's occupying your drive.

TreeSize  >  TreeSize Free
http://www.jam-software.com/freeware/index.shtml

It can give you a full overview of the size of files or folders ,plus
many other options in the r-click menu.
Much faster than the native Property sheets of Windows plus a whole lot
more options.

Peter E

* TRUNCATED*
> Bruce