Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:34:00 -0700
Hi...

I have been struggling with something silly for the past week now and simply
cannot figure it out...

I have a web page on my own server.  I wanted to install a component--a hit
counter.  I have done so, but it fails to  'count'... I just don't get what
it is that I am missing here...I am running FrontPage extensions on my
server....The server runs W2K and the computer I work from runs XP...

Anybody know the answer?  I expect it's one of those dumb little things, but
I am out of ideas...

Thanks in advance.

Kathleen LaValley

                     visit our download web page at: