Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sukhen K. Mitra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 21:20:13 -0500
I use Win 2000. I am not seeing the folder like "Temporary Internet Files" where I could check for these. But what I did is just after playing part of it, I stopped using browser's "X" button and without closing the browser, I had given a search on the disk for the latest files and looked for any kind of mulimedia files where nothing like that appeared. I'd greatly appreciate if you please give me a more specific direction.

On Sat, 29 May 2004 22:45:12 +1000, Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Sukhen writes:
>
><<I have been sent a email that contains a link to a video file for
>educational purposes. If I click there, by default it plays using windows
>media player. The problem is two fold - 1) I need to run it many times as
>and when necessary and 2) my connection is too slow and expensive. I have
>got to capture/record this file. >>
>
>Let the video play. Chances are, the file will then be in your browser
>cache. If you use IE, that folder is Temporary Internet Files.
>
>Before closing your browser, open that folder and look for the movie file.
>It will probably have an extension .avi, .mpg, .mov, or .wmf.
>
>You can't open the file direct from the browser cache, but you can copy and
>paste it into another folder, where it will be stored permanently on your
>hard drive. If your browser is set to empty cache on closing, the file will
>be deleted when you close your browser. If not, you may still find the file
>there.
>
>You will find it easier to locate if you go to the top line in the folder,
>click View, and arrange icons by type.
>
>Don Penlington
> From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
>Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
>http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html
>
>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>