Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:45:33 +1100
You might like to take a look at:
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=15600170&pgno=1
Here Fred Langa explains how to automate Windows XP tools and tasks that
normally require manual intervention. It involves setting up batch files
and commands etc. There are 5 pages and hopefully there is something of
use to you.

Orf Bartrop

Tommy Holmes, Jr. wrote:

>  Thanks Mark for your reply.
>
>  Well, you probably have me by the neck on whether it is a full 32-bit
>command line or a DOS window.  It appears to be something very close to a
>DOS window.  Once accessed, I find that I can use commands that are very
>close to those from DOS like "Dir" and "CD".  I fear that I'm going to need
>some serious instruction to understand the difference.
>
>  It actually came to my attention when trying to invoke MSCONFIG from the
>Run window.  In my installation of XP Pro the executable is down in a funny
>subdirectory of Windows called something like "PC Health".  It does not run
>when invoked at the Run window.  I find that I must do a Dir /S of Windows
>to locate the applet, change directory appropriately, type the program name
>and hit enter.  That seems peculiar to me.
>
>   As far as running a batch file when the command line loads, I really
>don't know what command generates then.  Would one name the batch file
>something like "cmd.bat" and put it in the windows subdirectory?
>
>Tommy Holmes, Jr.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>