Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:50:34 +0200
Hi Listers,
a lady I know from a senior's net site is not able to download/save animated gif
's from internet pages. Twice so far she had a choice for the format between gif
and jpg, so could save the gif's. But normally all her tries end up with bmp as
only format given under "save as". Sorry, I don't know anything about her
computer so can't give any details but would appreciate just any suggestions
what could be the reason - I would have thought maybe an old Version of Internet
Explorer but if it was such a problem it would not work at all?????
TIA for your ideas
Heidi Schroeder