Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:37:05 -0500
I'm not sure if this is what you want, but I use GoldWave, which is free at
www.GoldWave.com.  It converts all kinds of audio formats, including MP3's.

Hope this helps!

April Morningstar

>From: H Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Help need a Converter for making RA files to WAV.
>Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:01:58 -0500
>
>Does anyone know of a good vehicle to convert my downloaded
>Real Media audio streaming and Windows Media files which are
>  not music but are speaking lessons and sermons?
>
>I downloaded RA2Wav on a 15 day trial, but when I try to load
>the files it comes back with an error that this program does not include a
>certain
>codec (sipr) and tells me to download Real Player. I already have RP and
>have had it for years.  The Real website is not  helpful in this
>matter.Anyone have good ideas for me?.I need to convert them so that I
>can make a CD-R which I would be able to hear in the auto or my regular CD
>player ( not mp3)   I do have a couple of Burner programs installed in
>my computer, Iomega Burn& Go Gold and Music Match Version 7.5
>which I have paid for and they work fine  and I have made several Music
>CD's.
>So I do not need a new Burner just a converter that works.  Hulda Robertson
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com