Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:10:28 -0800
Hi Dean,
If it is like my old HP 855C, indeed you can. I had a PC connected to the
parallel port and a Crapple to the serial port with no problems.

Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

-Subject:
The literature for the HP 1200se suggests that you can connect
one computer to the parallel port and another to the serial port,
allowing it to be shared between the two computers.  Has anyone
tried this and does it work?

Dean Kukral

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com