Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:17:31 -0500
I don't know all the fine details of why it works but I have solved this problem (only .wav files don't play) by uninstalling and then re-installing the sound components in Add/Remove Programs | Windows Setup | Multimedia.    I uninstall Audio Compression, Media Player, Sound Recorder, and Volume Control.    Then I OK out, close the Control Panel, go back in and turn them all back on.  Works everytime.  You could also simply un-select the entire Multimedia option and then come back and re-select it.

Maybe files get unassociated or something similar....?  HTH

:-)  peter

>>> Dal and/or Gina Hunkins <[log in to unmask]> 09/12/99 03:52PM >>>
Hello listees:  I have a Sound Blaster card that refuses to play *.wav files.  Digital and midi music work beautifully.  Does anyone know what configuration file needs to be edited or any other fix for this problem (incidentally, I am sure I have encountered and solved this problem before but cannot find or remember what I did to fix the problem).  All help is much appreciated.

Gina Hunkins
Georgia
The Computer Lady
(706)947-1424
(706)782-0219
www.the-computer-lady.com

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to:

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html