Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:24:38 -0600
At 01:53 PM 6/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>        I have a database set up in MS Access '97 (ver. 8.x). I'd like to
show the
>date that a record is edited, ie - modification date. I had it set up to
>store a value in the table but it will only show the creation date.
>Changing it to the current date (unbound to a table) changes the date even
>if you only view the record. The function existed in Filemaker Pro but

I don't believe there is a way to do this if you are talking about changing
a record by editing it directly in the table.  However, you can do it if
you are editing records through a form.  Create an event procedure for the
"BeforeUpdate" action for the form and add code to the event procedure to
set the modification date field in the record to the current date.