Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:20:26 -0600
Hi Loy,

Most connection software provided by ISPs is bloated, unnecessary and
usually installs a lot of 'extras' you may not want or need, as you now
know. I suggest you try uninstalling the PeoplePC software and manually set
up your Internet connection. In most cases all you need is the server
information for incoming mail (POP3), outgoing mail (SMTP), and your account
user name and password. I'm not familiar with Thunderbird but it probably
already has this information. If not, contact support at PeoplePC.

For the Internet Explorer (IE) problems, if you have it listed in Add or
Remove Programs in Control Panel you can attempt a repair, or revert back to
the previous version if you saved the old files. If you go back to the
previous version you can attempt to install IE6 again. See the following
links for more information:

How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 6:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q293907

Google Search Reinstall IE6
http://tinyurl.com/3sj2w

If you are experiencing other problems you might evaluate the overall state
of Windows and consider the option of a clean install to start fresh again.

Sven Swanson, Sr.