Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Burgess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:57:48 +0100
Rick,

I am using Windows NT so when the program appeared to freeze I called up
Task Manager which indicated that FindIt was "not responding" on each
occasion, and the "End task" option would not have any effect.

Paul Burgess

You can e-mail me personally at [log in to unmask]

Paul Burgess <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>application for multiple zip disks... snip
> FindIt application which ships with the Iomega Tools
snip
>The only problems I encountered were during the cataloging (sp?) of
>16 zip disks the application froze the PC three times, and the only way
out
>was via the reset button. The program seems to be working perfectly now
>though.
>Paul Burgess

            FindIt can be very slow while it is cataloging a very complex
directory structure on a ZIP disk...  It can take a while, and as I
remember
it DOES LOOK very frozen at that time.  Maybe it was not.  I do other
things also that "look frozen", when all that is required is a little
more time.
   Rick Glazier