Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:59:48 -0800
  I use a shareware program called "sr32" (Search and Replace for
win32); I bewlieve it's from a company called Funduc Software.
  It will do a whole lot more than you ask, but 90% of the time I use
it just to search for strings.
  I'm not sure it will do more than one drive in a single search, but
there's no reason you couldn't have several copies running.

Dave Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode