Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:35:32 -0500
Jim Meagher wrote:

> Ray,
>
> Exit to DOS (not a window).
> And type in   WIN /B  then enter.
>
> The slash-b switch will create a plain text file called BOOTLOG.TXT
> which will list everything windows does when it starts up.
>
> It will create the file either on the root of C: or in the windows
> main
> folder C:\WINDOWS. (I've forgotten which)
>
> Jim Meagher
> =====
> Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
> http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
> =====

Jim,

I'm wondering how the bootlog.txt can be used to control the startup
order of the various programs that run at system boot. I'm under the
impression that it's just a report on what's happening system-wide, and
isn't limited to the few programs that get started via the Run, RunOnce,
and Startup areas. Can you elaborate a little, please? BTW, I assume
this bootlog.txt that's created with "win /b" is the same one that's
created during a normal system start where the menu option "Normal Boot
- Create bootlog.txt" is selected? Thanks.

Jeff Delzer