Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:51:53 -0700
I don't have a fix for you, but can share a similar experience. My
problem started after I installed and ran TWEAKUI. Although TWEAKUI
allows for the repair of icons, I never needed to do that till TWEAKUI
came on board - wonder if that is why it is there? :)

In any case, my icons did stabilize and rarely go berserk now. I don't
know why the system went bad and then returned to sable mode, but it
did. Incidentally, I found it impossible to remove TWEAKUI and have the
icons stabilize. The TWEAKUI installation must replace some DLL files
that causes the problem. Perhaps some newer DLLs came with additional
software that I installed later. Among other things, I have installed
IE5 beta (not too reliable yet).

Hope this is of some help.

Peter Shkabara
http://www2.rogue.cc/pshkabara