Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:42:34 -0700
Hi Bill,

I had the same problem; it seems to have disappeared since I reentered
PM4.0 just after the reboot & set the drive letters again. I'm not sure
if that was the fix, because I dual boot with Win95a & had run defrag from
95 at one point. I also have Norton Utilities 2.0 for NT & used Speeddisk.
But resetting the drive letters in Disk Admin didn't seem to stick. This
seems like a needed bugfix for PM.

Gordon Tyler___________________________Department of Psychiatry
out-pt group psychotherapy_______University of Alberta Hospital
[log in to unmask], Alberta, Canada

Date:    Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:59:22 +0000
From:    Bill Robins <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Can't Keep One of My Drive Letter Assignments in NT

After doing some work in Partition Magic 4, NT refuses to remember the drive letter
assignment I have given one of the partitions.  Every time I boot up, what should be
drive N comes in as drive F.  I go to disk admin and set it to N.  Close all programs
and sign on again, everything is fine.  It's just the rebooting that causes the
problem.

                                  -----