Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:16:46 -0600
Please help!!!  I am getting email repeats downloaded from days before. I really need help to stop these. I empty my
delete box every time I finish reading my email, yet it still downloads everytime I get back on the internet and
download my new message. What am I doing wrong????

I have learned as Peter said. If you leave your mail on the server you will get extra copies.
I have found that hitting send\receive causes me to get more than one copy of the same messages plus if the messages
you have sent are still on the server when you click send\receive those people you sent them to also gets a copy
each time you hit send\receive.
I chose not to have a copy saved to the server. Tryed to find my settings by Peters directions but mine aren't
there. I want to think I put keep messages for 24 hours.

JUanita

---

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml