Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Maxi Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:28:41 -0700
Hi Teann, sounds like you are missing the Krnel32.dll. Here is a link to
load the file. Also another link that explains the kernel32.dll. This file
is linked to your operating system, it handles the memory, imput and output.
This file is loaded when windows boots up. Please let me know if you need
more help.

You may be able to get a disc from the manufactory of your computer for
future use. I would be lost without mine.

Good luck, let me know if more info. is needed.

Maxi

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?kernel32    To down load
the file.

http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html    This link tells you about the
dll.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Teann & Joe" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:47 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Missing export kernel32.dll

Can anyone help with this problem, I am running Windows 98 SE. I bought the
computer with this already installed, I do not have a disk.
 Well I was  trying to run a defragment on my computer when I got this error
message.
ID# DEFRAG004
Error Starting Program
The DPLAY SVR.EXE file is linked to a missing export Kernel32.dll; ANTEC NET
DETECT. JOB
(NDETECT.EXE)

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
Teann McFaul- Spring Hill, Florida