Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:00:10 -0600
Brenda writes:

<<A netscape problem showed up last night after a month of no problems.  I can
open Navigator, no problem, but when I open Communicator-the mail program-I
get a message that there is a problem with netscape.exe and the program will
close now.>>

Try the following standard fixes, from simplest to more complex. If one
makes no difference, go to the next one.

1. Restore registry back to a known good copy. I usually go back about 3
months, but depends on your system.

2. Reinstall Netscape (both parts) over the top.

3. Backup address books, mailboxes, bookmarks and anything else you want to
retain, uninstall and reinstall the offending program(s). Then restore your
backed-up data.

4. Reinstall Windows.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode