Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:36:30 -0400
Are you sure that you are using Microsoft backup?  I just tried it on my
machine and backed up a folder to a second drive partition.  You run backup,
select the files you want to back up, click next step and get a complete
system directory where you can select any location to put the backup.  On my
system this directory is exactly the same as is shown in Explorer.   I
assume you can see your second hard drive in explorer.  I use MS backup
daily to backup data files to a zip disk.

Ben Moore