Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carnage_79913 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:19:08 -0700
At 11:38 AM 11/30/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I run Win98 and IE5. Now I get the following error message:
>"iexplore.exe  caused fault # 0000005 in whkook32.dll at address 017F:1000
>4613" and IE5 does not start. Any ideas? I have tried reinstalling Win98se
>and IE5, but the problem persists.
Al,
      In addition to Harlen's suggestion, I am suspicious of how this file
is named.  I would also check for a virus by running your virus checker if
you have one.  If you don't have one, get one.  It is getting dangerous out
there.

Frank Fowlkes

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html