Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:30:41 EST
Lynne, I also had a Dell Tech help me not too long ago, but I did  NOT talk
to him via Dell Connect, but on the phone,  Could he have  somehow put that in
my computer.  But I remember he wanted me to download a  driver, one of which
I don't remember.  This Dell tech acted most dumb  about what to do, so I
gathered he was pulling my leg on the whole  conversation.  Should I remove it
completely.    Harriet
----------------------
Remote assistance allows you to invite someone you trust to help you.  Using
an Internet connection, anyone running Windows XP can chat with you,  view
your screen, and with your permission, work on your computer.
You  would want to allow exceptions if you want a particular program to  have
access to your computer. AVG is a virus program that will require  constant
update to you virus files. You would want to grant an exception for  this
program.
Hope this helps.

As an example I paid for a special service from Dell to allow a  technician
remote into me desktop to help me solve a problem. They asked if I  had
Remote Assistance checked as an exception. I did and they were able  to
remote in and help me.
Lynne  Kilcoyne