Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:52:26 -0700
  Several recent viruses (MS Blaster, Welchia/Nachi) have relied on flaws in
the Windows 2000/XP "RPC" services to infect other machines.  There have
been some reports that sometimes these infection attempts can cause Windows
98/ME (which are structured a bit differently internally) to crash.
  I haven't actually seen such a crash, so I can't be certain, but I wonder
if the crash in RPCRT4.DLL could be realted....

David Gillett

On 10 Oct 2003 at 20:33, George W Hurless wrote:

> When I go on line I'm getting an error message often that states '
> iexplorer caused an error
> in RPCRT4.DLL ', and often an error message ' iexplorer caused an error
> in USER.EXE '
> MS help doesn't show any reference to these errors that I can find.
> Can anyone shed any light on this problem??
> Thankyou
> George Hurless

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml