Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sam Baughman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:53:11 -0500
Nothing changed, I shut down on a Friday night and the next morning I
checked my email.  I then tried to check some web sites that I visit every
day and the browser, Opera, would not load the home page.  I have been
using Opera for several months.  After attempting to reload Opera I noticed
that the Bookmarks were gone.  Then email would load but would not access
the net, closed by foreign host was reason.

After I found that I could connect w/o the firewall, I installed SP2 but
that did not help.  I also made sure that the firewall from XP was not
operational and tried Sygate and System Mechanic5 firewalls separately and
still no connection.  Although I did find today that I could have a
firewall running and connect with Opera but not my email.   I even updated
to Eudora6.2 from 6.1 today and that did not help either.

Thanks

Date:    Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:30:16 -0800
From:    David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Firewall and connectivity

   Although many firewall products will provide a reasonable "one size fits
all" configuration right out of the box, all can benefit from a little
customization, and there may be some reason why your situation requires more
than most.
   You say the Sygate had been working for a year.  What changed?  Did you
recently update XP to SP2?  In many cases, that will try to enable the XP
firewall, and it may be the combination of this with your third-party
firewall that causes your connection to break -- you only need one or the
other active.

Dave Gillett

Samuel H. Baughman II, P.G.
Professional Geologist