Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tina Foskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:46:21 GMT
Hi,
I have a windows98 computer that I gave to my parents when I got a windowsxp.  My Dad wants to upgrade to windowsxp.  Can this be done by just installing the windowsxp purchased from any computer software store?  I also have an old windows95 unit.  My kids have a lot of games that use windows98.  Can we install 98 on the windows95 unit and windowsxp on the windows98 unit?  Do we need to get more RAM or a different hard drive?
The windows98 unit runs 2nd edition on a Pavilion PentiumII processor with 128MB of RAM 54% Free space.
I know I need to run scandisk and defrag on the old unit and I need to backup the system.  (HOW do I do that?)  I also need to get all windows98 updates and put on the old hard drive(I didn't keep it up very good.)  I had instructions to do this but can't find them so I would appreciate it if someone could walk me through bringing up the updates and downloading and saving them to floppy and/or cd.
If we need more memory how do we go about getting and installing it?
Thanks for your time and efforts ,
Tina Foskey

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml