Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 15:01:47 -0600
I had Corel Photopaint 9 and Photoshop 5.5 on my computer.  I installed
Corel Draw 8 and didn't notice that it was installing Photopaint 8.  It
changed the file association for .jpg to Photopaint 8 and my printer
wouldn't print any longer.  It is an Epson Stylus 900. I uninstalled
Corel Draw with it's uninstaller but my .jpg files did not change back
to Photoshop documents.  Now when I click on one of them, it Windows
can't find Photoshop and my printer still will not print.  Help!!!
        TIA,
        Wanda

                       http://freepctech.com/rode