Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:05:10 -0800
A few years ago, my daughter was visiting with us and had to install AOL on
our computer to get her E-mail. It installed its own browser without asking
for permission. While installed, it caused nothing but problems when I tried
to use my ISP. I did its uninstall as soon as my daughter left. Two to three
months later I finally finished manually going through every file including
the registry and eliminating all the stuff AOL had installed and did not
uninstall. Only after that did our computer go back to normal functioning. I
will not install a program that pirates my computer without asking for
permission. I will not install a program that buries itself so deep in the
files and registry and does not uninstall completely (Zone alarm is one of
these).

This is my experience. Maybe others have fared better or worse.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Myra Drew" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 6:51 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] AOL & Norton AntiSpam 2004

I have just read a review of Norton AntiSpam 2004 which states it is not
compatible with AOL. It occurs to me that AOL Broadband is not prevalent
among the
subscribers to this list. Is there something I don't know that would explain
that fact? Is there a reason why the rest of you seem to prefer other cable
ISP's or is it just happen stance? Thank you.

Myra Drew, [log in to unmask]
Windows XP Home, Version 2002, Service Pack 1
Pentium 4
504 MG  RAM
CPU  2.60 GHz

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: