Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:11:25 -0500
> Greetings group,
>
> Seems I was able to convert mp3 files to wav but since I'v'e reformatted
my
> hard drive I'm unable.  It's possible that I had a program that did it but
> I'm not sure which and not even sure how I did it.  Could someone point me
> some software for this?  Any help is appreciated.
> Regards

Paul
It is a fact that you had a program to do that, it's not just a possibility.
There are many programs that do this. Winamp, audiograbber, the list goes
on. You can check some of the software download sites like www.tucows.com ,
www.softseek.com , www.zdnet.com , www.cnet.com , and check out the MP3
software or audio conversion software. However, I must point this out. If
your purpose for converting MP3 files is for burning a CD, I don't see the
point of having to convert the files to wave format first when there are
great programs available that will convert the MP3 files to CDA (CD audio)
format while burning the CD for you. MusicMatch Jukebox is such a program,
and it is free. CDA format is better quality. When an MP3 file is converted
to .wav first, some sound quality is lost. MusicMatch (
www.musicmatch.com ), Nero Burning Rom 5.0 (www.ahead.com) both do a good
job of burning CDs, and they don't convert to wave format, unless you want
them to, which would be pointless. Nero is a very good all around burning
software but it is not free, while MusicMatch is strictly for audio.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml