Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kristen K Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:48:15 -0400
I have a question for those of you who are experienced with Microsoft
Access 97 &/or 2000.

I am creating a report based on a parameter query.
The query prompts the user for social security number and date.
The user for whom I am modifying this database often mistypes the '-'
character
in the social security number, and would prefer not to have to enter it at
all.
Does anyone know a way to apply an input mask on the prompt which asks for
this information?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kristen Smith
MIS Department
The Haworth Press

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions