Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:40:48 +0000
I successfully installed the new XPpro,on my lap top,
Hello Hugh

I successfully installed the new XPpro,on my lap top, but now I have a problem with connecting to my Bt server. In fact, it may be just a coinciedence but I can't even get my wireless button to activate. I'm writing this email on my old ( hand cranked) PC, and that's on a none wired setting.

Dorothy

________________________________
From: Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, 12 April, 2009 4:28:50 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Removing Windows

Why are you doing this? There may be other solutions.
You're right about saving your files first. Maybe use a CD, external drive
or a flash drive.
When you insert the CD to install XP, it will ask you where to install the
new copy, so just select the location of the old copy and it will over write
the files, so you don't need to delete anything.
Add/Remove is just for programs, so I don't know why you got this advice.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 4:24 PM, D JONES <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I need to replace my version of Windows XP Pro, with a
> Hello everyone
>
> I need to replace my version of Windows XP Pro, with a new copy.
> I have never done anything like before so I am asking for some advice.
> First, I have been told I have to save all my files and folder elsewhere
> then completely delete everything from my PC before I can install the new
> copy.
> Second, I have been told this drastic action is not necessary; that I can
> just use the add/remove facility.
> Could someone advise please.
>
> Dorothy

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: