Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:01:28 -0500
Bill Oates writes " I have a copy of a program called Vorton Financial Powertools that does
amortization schedules plus many other financial calculations.  It worked fine
in
Win98 but has a problem setting the date at which you want the amortization
schedule to start.  When "set Date" is clicked a Vorton window pops up and
advises "Element Not Found."

I have tried the program on several computers running XP and 98.  Only the 98
OS will run the date set correctly.

Anyone have any ideas?  It is too great a program to toss!

Thank you to all. "

I suggest you visit the following website (they seem to be the producers of vorton financial powertools) and click help/customer support and see if you can resolve your problem. from the site i find that the software IS compatible with win 98 and also xp and so they should be able to guide you.

 http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/catalog_type.asp?ProductCode=32458

good luck and God bless---venkat viswanathan

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml