Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:42:33 -0800
Ontrack is a well respected Software manufacture that sells a number of
utilities .
PowerDesk 4.0 is a Explorer replacement. Do you have the retail or freeware
version of Powerdesk ?
I am a BIG fan of Powerdesk and use it on all my computers. You can read
all about Powerdesk at
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/019.shtml

Data Advisory is freeware and helps you get up and running if your computer
won't boot or your hard drive isn't accessible.

Easy Recovery is a very good data recovery program and will help you to
restore files even if your hard drive has been formatted.
Easy Recovery comes in personal or professional  versions. Each one has a
freeware version that lets you recover 5 files and shows you what else the
retail version could recover.

Since all three of these are available in lightweight freeware versions I
suspect that is what is on your computer.

Ontrack does indeed make a Suite of retail  tools that competes with Norton
System Works called System Suite 3.0 and in the last PCMAG run off they
beat Norton System Works for first place. A stunning blow for Symantec!
Unlike Norton Utilities Ontrack System Suite is written as a 32 bit
integrated utility from the ground up. I prefer System suite for many
things although Norton's legendary Disk Doctor and Speed disk are still
superior to Ontrack's basic disk utility offerings.

However when it comes to NT4 or Windows 2000 Ontrack System Suite is the by
far the better utility.
To learn all about these programs and determine which versions you have go
to http://www.ontrack.com/

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group

t 09:30 AM 2/21/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>With my new computer I received a disk with the Technology Assurance Program
>(their warranty)  that contains software from Ontrack.  It includes
>'Ontrack Data Advisor'  diagnostic software
>'Ontrack Power Desk'  4 utility software
>'Ontrack Easy Recovery'
>Has anyone used these programs???  I've loaded Norton System Works 2001 and
>am happy with it.  Wouldn't the Ontrack programs just be duplicates of what
>Norton can do???
>Linda Aldridge

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml