Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John O Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:38:38 -0500
A while back, someone offered the information below to allow an icon (or
program, for that matter) to shut down Windows.  I believe someone else
asked if there was a similar command to allow a restart, but I don't
think anyone responded.  Anyone happen to know?

-JOWj.

"The Pledge of Allegiance says, 'With liberty and justice for ALL.'  What
part of ALL do you not understand?" - Rep. Pat Schroder.

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Shyamal Gupta wrote:

> Hi Elizabeth
>
> A simple way is to create this shortcut on your desktop. In the command
> line, enter the following :
>
> C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL.EXE user.exe,exitwindows
>
> [Right-click on an empty space on the desktop, choose New-->Shortcut. Enter
> the text EXACTLY as given above -- case doesn't matter, but the names and
> spaces do. Better copy and paste. Click "Next". In the next dialog box, and
> give it any name that would be convenient. Click OK, and you have your
> desktop shortcut.]
>
> Good luck.
>
> At 11:53 AM 3/11/99 -0500, Elizabeth Boston wrote:
> >        Can I make a shortcut to go on the Win98 Quick Launch toolbar
> >that will shut down her computer with one click?  How?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html