Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:28:42 +1000
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>I use Norton Ghost 2002 to make backups (images) of my working
>drives to a larger drive in my computer.  I have now run into a
>problem making images that are larger than 2Gb.  According to
>the program manual, there is a switch you can use, that will
>break up images in smaller chunks (I think it is -size=xxxx
>which will result in images of xxxxMb in size).  This will, as
>I understand it, create images with names like:
>     IMC.GHO
>     IMC001.GHS
>     IMC002.GHS  etc
>if the name, given for the image is IMC.
>
>I keep on running into the problem where the program asks for a
>new name, or request the insertion of new media.  If a new name
>is given, the result is that there are not enough space on the
>destination drive.  There should be enough space, as the drive
>is almost empty.

I think you will find this happens after each file (of what ever size)
is full and ghost is asking for permission to create the next file.
There is a swith that you can use to allow Ghost to automatically create
the next file in the way you described above.

The switch is    -auto

This will allow automatic names spanning image files during creation.

Orf bartrop

                       http://freepctech.com/rode