Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Betty House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:55:59 -0500
I am visiting my mom who is in a retirement center.  She has a Compaq
which is running ME.  Unfortunately she is suffering from Alzheimer's
and cannot tell me what has transpired with her computer.  The mouse she
had attached does not work, I purchased three new mice and installed
them - the computer does not recognize them.  Tried a hands free as well
as corded.  She has family tree information on this system that no one
else has.  Is there a way of using key board commands to access the hard
drive?  I am going to be here for another day or so, and could access
it.  She won't let me take the hard drive out of the apartment and the
management won't help me slip it out as they say she gets so upset
whenever anyone tells her the system isn't working.  They have tried.
At some point she transferred all the disks of information onto this
system and then heaven only knows what happend to the disks as she would
not let me have them - or copy them.  Any help would be of assistance.
Thanks much -Betty

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml