Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:39:57 -0500
Hi,
        Let's see if I can explain this better.  My user went to Clipart Live on
Microsoft's OfficeUpdate page.  She chose View Clips Type of Motion.  She
selected several and then downloaded them and imported them into Clipart
Gallery.  She then inserted these clipart into Power Point and they
remained static.  Also, the whenever she inserts an clipart from the Video
tab of Clipart Gallery they remain static.  Are these suppose to move in
Power Point, and if so, how do I get them to.

Hope this makes more sense,
Donald Gaither

-----Original Message-----
From:   Jim Meagher [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, August 11, 1999 7:07 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: [PCSOFT] Animated Clipart in Powerpoint 97

Donald,

Animated GIF files only work in a web browser or (naturally) an animation
construction program

I'm not sure why you mentioned the clipart gallery.  It has no bearing on
or
significance to this issue.  The clipart gallery is just a file CATALOG.
  It
doesn't care if the graphic is animated or not.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====