Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Fred E. Caldwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:12:37 -0500
Ed
Your message was timely as I have a problem like that as well. I kept coming
back looking for a post to see if anyone had wrote back but nope ! So I
looked out there myself and came up with this.
When you shut down or restart Windows 98, you may receive one of the
following error messages:
MSGSRV32.EXE caused a general protection fault in module CM8330SB.DRV
These error messages can occur if your computer uses a sound card based on
the C-Media CMI8330 sound chip, or a modem that also uses the C-Media
CMI8330 sound chip. This sound chip is used as the basis for several sound
cards, and is also used with some modems.
To resolve this issue, contact the manufacturer of your sound card or modem
to obtain an updated driver.

If you are unable to contact the manufacturer of the your sound card, you
can try the C-Media Windows 98 sound card driver version 4.10.00.0152 or
later available on the following C-Media Web site:

http://www.cmedia.com.tw
Follow the links on this site to the drivers. The third-party contact
information included in this article is provided to help you find the
technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change
without notice. Microsoft in no way guarantees the accuracy of this
third-party contact information.
If you are unable to obtain an updated driver for your sound card, you can
work around this issue by following these steps:
Restart your computer in Safe mode. To do so, restart your computer, press
and hold down the CTRL key until you see the Windows 98 Startup menu, and
then choose Safe Mode.

Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click
System.

Click the Device Manager tab.

Double-click the Sound, Video And Game Controllers branch to expand it.

Click your sound card, and then click Properties.

On the Drivers tab, click Driver File Details. Check to see that you are
using the Cm8330sb.drv driver.

On the General tab, click to select the Disable In This Hardware Profile
check box.

Click OK, and then click Close.

Restart your computer normally.

Hope this helps ya