Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:03:05 -0400
I am interested in saving some large .mp3 files on my PC as a .qic backup
onto 1.44 floppies and then loading them into my MAC. Would TRANSMAC enable
me to convert the .qic file back into the .mp3 files once I got it onto my
MAC?

Gary Kaucher

>You need a special program which can read the MAC disk and convert/save
>the files to your hard drive.  Several posters have already suggested some
>of these programs.  I recommend TRANSMAC -- it can convert in either
>direction.  If you have access to the WWW, you can find these types of
>conversion programs at www.shareware.com.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html