Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:16:43 -0700
How are you publishing to it now?

If it's a Unix based isp, you're most likely doing some flavor of ftp
(Netscape and others do the ftp for you, so you may not notice it).  In
this case all the files are going to be in same (sub)directory.  Just
ftp in and grap the whole shooting match.  The cgi files maybe in one
consolidated directory for all the hosted pages.

This of course, assumes that you still have access permission. ;-)