Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Michael A. Wosnick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:14:41 -0500
Rick,

Points well taken.

However, it seems that earlier versions of Quicken (according to several
independent posters) did provide a conversion, so it can't only be a matter
of principle, or else they would never have provided the utility, I surmise.

Maybe there is more to it than meets the eye, but just because MS may not
always play fair does not mean that others can just ignore them and pretend
that the situation doesn't exist. The fact is, Intuit presumably wants my
business. They give upgrade rebates to people upgrading from a previous
version of Money. So why don't they go that extra yard and make it more
manageable for me to actually move on over?

Michael