Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:19:35 -0700
Abdussamad,

Before you try to recover your partition don't do anything with your
system. If you do chances are that you will overwrite a portion of the lost
(now unnamed) partition making it impossible to recover. If you haven't
then try these programs:

  Here's a nice little shareware program ("Active@ Partition Recovery")
that will work: (It can be installed on a floppy because of its small
size.) It costs $30 if you decide to keep. Go to
http://www.partition-recovery.com/  and download the working demo.

Here is another shareware program that can do the job. Go to:
http://www.brothersoft.com/Utilities_Backup_Paragon_Drive_Backup_15493.html
and download their program. It does partition deletion, creation, and
formatting in addition to its primary functions, backup of hard disks or
partitions.  If you decide to keep it, it will cost you $50.00 but if you
only need to use it this one time to delete a partition, then no cost -
just remove it when done.

John D.