Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:15:27 -0500
I believe the restore option is enabled by default. Look under help to find
the restore Wizard.
Dell online help is very good, if a little difficult to navigate.
See these two articles on the recovery console:
http://support.dell.com/us/en/kb/document.asp?dn=1062412
http://support.dell.com/us/en/kb/document.asp?DN=TT1056979
You may have an option to repair the install as opposed to completely wiping
the disk.
If you provide more details about the blue screen problem and the model of
the computer, we may be able to suggest other avenues, such as event viewer.
***

The Dell computer with Windows XP that I bought for my son has become
completely fouled up.  Blue screen and all.  We did not set up the restore
option.  I have experience with using the restore disk on Windows 95 and 95.
I would like to know if there is a similar restore procedure for XP windows
that puts the computer in the state that it had when it was new. Does it
destroy data files?
www.zoemargo.com

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml