Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 03:31:36 +0200
Dear Sven, Cuffy, and Larry,

Thank you all for your assistance. It worked.

All of your recommended possible utilities. I selected Sven's DBXpress at
random from your suggestions, and I can recommend it highly.

Sven, you had asked whether I changed the Store folder location when
re-installing XP. Yes, I did, so that I would not overwrite the old files.
The Store folder change didn't work perfectly, though. The computer now
seems to write files simultaneously in BOTH folder locations!

You also asked for a report on the utility. Here goes:
I first made copies of the DBX files on a separate drive (OK, so I'm
chicken) and then ran the tiny utility (19K Zipped; 72K unzipped). Input is
quite straightforward.

DBXpress lives up to its name. It's lightning fast. It shows you the emails
as it runs through and extracts them - and the names of the messages fly
back as quickly as a virus checker going through files on your hard drive.
It makes 19 passes through each MBX file (apparently it is checking
different segments each time).

I now have thousands of individual files. Double-clicking on any file opens
OE and shows the file. The original date is lost - all files now show
today's date.

Thank you all for your help. You're great!

David Grossman

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml