Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:30:11 -0800
It has been explained to me that Macs can be infected with malware, but
the incidence is a lot less than PC's. This is because with the much
lower number of Macs in the general population, the benefit (?) to the
malware spreader is a lot less. Therefor, it just is not worth it to
produce the required code. The return on effort is much better on PC's.

Tom

On 1/25/2013 4:46 PM, Jacob Smith wrote:
> I've heard that Macs don't get malware, I know that this could only be
> partially true. do I still have to be carful about installing software on a
> Mac?

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com