Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:02:32 -0700
Olushola Sowande writes:

<<After copying (CTR-A and then CTR-C) a WEB page, I paste it into an email
message field. Unfortunately only the text appears, the graphics are
omitted.

How do I correct this?>>

Ctrl-C normally only copies the text.  You can download the graphics by
right clicking and saving them separately.

Or in IE 5 you can click on File/Save As which will give you the option of
saving as a complete web page. This will be in .html format which may or
may not be suitable for your purpose, as it would have to be opened a browser.

If you wanted to email it, I guess you'd have to send it as an attachment.
Or manually embed the graphics into the email body.

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml