Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"John F. Matula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:57:50 -0400
Try right clicking on the file in Windows Explorer before you open the
document. It is probably marked "read only". Clear it and then try opening
it in word.

John
-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Joan St. Marie
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 7:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Filing To CD

I recently purchased a computer that has Windows XP Home Version. I looked
in the book that was provided with my system and I can't find a thing that
relates to the following problem.

I copy a document from the web to Microsoft Word.  When I want to copy the
same document from Word to a CD I get the following message.

Cannot Save 'E:\Creamy Swiss Onion Soup.doc'.  The folder is marked as 'Read
Only'.

This happens with any document I attempt to file.

I used the above system when I was running Millenium with no problem - will
XP Home Version not allow you to file in this manner?  If not, can someone
let me know how I should be doing it.  Thanks for your help.

Joan St. Marie

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml