Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:15:39 -0500
At 15:50 3/29/99 -0600, Loy Pressley wrote:
>Donald Rex Gaither wrote:
>>Go into your network properties (Right click on Network Neighborhood
>>and choose properties). Make sure your Primary Network Login is set
>>to Windows Login. Now reboot you computer....
>
>I did all that and it still comes up and asks for a user name and
>password every time I reboot.

Hi Loy

Have you tried Tweakui (in Control Panel)? Go to the "Network" tab and
put a check mark in "Log on automatically at system startup".
Enter your username and a password (first choice for password would
probably be <enter>) and then click "Apply".

Knowing that you have tried everything else, if this doesn't work,
I'd say something is corrupted. You're in a similar position to
those who can't get their preference to stick.

If you don't have Tweakui installed, go to
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/default.asp
and click on "Windows 95 Power Toys Set" (about a third the way down)
and download the Powertoys. (Tweakui is included.) Or go to your
favorite shareware site and get it.

Regards,
Bill

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html